Quality and Safety Auditing
IAS Ltd is expanding its quality and safety management system, upgrading the services we have provided so far and adding new, in order to meet even the most demanding requirements. Whether you are starting aviation oriented company or you need support with your quality and safety management system, our highly qualified and experienced staff will assist you at best prices:
We can offer you:
– Our qualified auditors – completely independent experts in their auditing disciplines and experienced in the airline industry – can help you with the establishment and support of a Quality System for airlines.
– We can provide full quality system support within the Operator throughout the whole year by:
• Helping the Quality manager to establish an annual schedule;
• Auditing in accordance with EASA, ICAO, IATA, and Bulgarian CAA standards and recommended practices and operator’s own standards;
• Creating quality policy, quality manuals;
• Providing follow up and closure of the findings;
• Quality inspections to observe a particular event;
• Accurate, complete and readily accessible records documenting the results from the Quality system.
– Preparation of airlines for the Air Operator Certification process.
– Helping in achieving an IOSA registration.
– Reducing of costs and time for the implementation of both quality and safety systems.
– Provide preparation for ISAGO audit of ground handling companies
– Starting and developing of Safety Management System for airlines and ground handling companies which includes safety audits, investigations and Emergency response planning.
– Reducing of costs and time for the implementation of both quality and safety systems